Updated: Mar 13, 2020
Salads are a great way to get a lot of nutrients into one meal. Sometimes a regular garden salad isn't the taste you're quite looking for. This Refreshing 4-Bean Salad is a filling meal that powers your body to tackle the rest of the day. Check it out!
1/2 red onion
1 bunch of spinach*
1 bag of organic green beans
1 can of organic white beans
1 can of organic red kidney beans
1 can of organic black beans
3 tbsp of olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tsp of raw cane sugar
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper * Optional, as seen in the photo
1. Drain and rinse each can of beans & add to a large bowl.
2. Rinse green beans & snap the ends, chop & lightly steam for 5 minutes, add to the bowl.
3. Dice half the red onion and add to the bowl
4. In a separate smaller bowl, mix together ingredients for the dressing & pour into the bowl with beans, mixing well
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, spoon bean salad on top of bed of spinach for a full salad.
Black Millennial Vegan is dedicated to sharing information, delicious recipes & natural remedies. Planet earth thanks you for opting for a plant based meal!